SA-IDA Section Meeting
When: WEDNESDAY, February 9th AT 5:30 PM
Where: At the IDA office, 3225 N. First Ave., just North of Ft. Lowell
Note: Items may be added to the agenda by anyone present at the meeting
1. Minutes of the November meeting and Treasure's report
2. March 4th TAAA General Meeting:
3. Extend date for TAAA members' contest until March 31st
4. Dark Sky Meter - - - Avery needs help building a new and updated model
Three Points Area ???
5. Science Fair Judging, Tuesday morning, March 15th. Status of the prizes
6. IDA Annual Meeting: (A.) Section Conference (B.) Information Poster (or two)
(C.) Star Party after the Banquet
7. Earth Day at the U. of A. - - - Thursday, April 21st, from 10:00 AM. until 3:00 PM
8. Follow-up any new obtrusive lighting complaints and/or new reports of any
lighting problems. Has there been any progress with the problem in the
9. U. of Arizona, Department of Architecture - - - SLC (Sustainable Lighting
Committee). Follow-up and plans for the current semester
10. Border Issues - - - Again !!!
11. Status of the Outdoor Lighting Code for the City and County. Also, any report
regarding billboards ???
Adjourn promptly at 7:00 PM (as always).